Charter bus company Autobus Hélie : travel with safe motor coach

3505, Port-Royal blvd.
Becancour (Québec)
G9H 1Y2

Tel.: 819 371-1177
Toll free: 1 888 371-1177
Fax : 819 233-2377
Charter bus company Autobus Hélie : travel with safe motor coach [ charter bus - mini bus - motor coach ]


Documents needed to enter the United States of America

By way of land transportation
Automobile or Bus

Since June 1st 2009, Canadian citizens who enter the United States by land must show one of the following valid documents:

  • A valid passport
  • A NEXUS card;
  • A card of Rapid Expeditions and secure (EXPRESS);
  • A licence's driver PLUS (LD Plus) or an identity card Plus (ID Plus) of a Province or a Territory where programs of LD Plus and ID Plus have been approved and applied by the United States;
  • A Certificate of Indian Status;

For people less than 18 years of age

Canadian citizens 15 years old or less  need to show a valid passport or a birth certificate.

Citizens aged less than 18 years old or less who travel with a school class or an organised group under adult's supervision and with the consent of their parents or of their tutor, will have to show a proof of citizenship with the customs form duly filled in. This form must be signed by the parents and by an official legally recognized to validate the parental signatures.